It is my privilege to work with a talented and caring office staff.
Alyssa is my Office Manager and will assist you with numerous activities, including appointment scheduling, dealing with insurance companies, answering your phone calls and getting your messages routed appropriately, explaining financial issues, and giving you referral information. She is very happy to help you with all administrative issues, and providing you with my referral recommendations.
Patrice, my office assistant, will bring you into the back office, obtain your weight and blood pressure, obtain specimens, and assist in the exam rooms. She, too, shares in a long list of activities in the office and will be happy to help you in any way she can or refer you to someone who can help you.
Cristi is my registered nurse. She provides medical information and patient education. She also does all the normal nursing functions, such as giving injections and obtaining cultures. She returns many phone calls.
Judy, my sonographer, is available Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm for sonograms. If you plan to have a sonogram, please make sure to schedule with our office prior to the day of the sonogram. Her office is in Suite 230, inside Dr. Hunt’s office.
- 2002 – 2010
- 2012 – 2014
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website