"Dr. Fogwell is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my son and he was just great throughout my pregnancy and on the delivery day. He felt I was heard, and I felt that he cared. He is funny too. His bedside manners are great. He does not hurry you and you can ask all the questions you have and he will patiently answer him. And for me, I wanted a Christian doctor which he was and that was a blessing. I would highly recommend him. He is closed on Monday's but his services are well worth the wait."
Insurance & Fees
Since all insurance companies have subsets, please check with your insurance company to make sure Dr. Fogwell is on your Participating Provider List before making your appointment.
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna TRS ActiveCare Plans, EPO
- Aetna First Health (Must say Aetna on card)
- Aetna Medicaid – Only accepting Pregnant TAC/Transabdominal Cerclage
- AmeriGroup Medicaid – Only accepting TAC/Transabdominal Cerclage Patients
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, PPO, POS, HMO Blue
- Blue Premier HMO Network
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Cigna Exchange
- Cigna HMO, PPO, Flex, POS, Open Access, Select Network (No Cigna Focus)
- Dart Employees-Healthscope Benefits
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Great-West Healthcare (Thru Cigna)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart Preferred Care
- Humana One Individual Plans (Thru Choice Care)
- Interplan Health Group (Accountable, Health Payers)
- MultiPlan Private Healthcare Systems (No Discount Card Plans)
- Private Health Care Systems (PPO only, thru MultiPlan)
- Scott and White Health Plan, Commercial, PPO
- Texas True Choice PPO/POS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Commercial Plans (Access Choice, Choice Plus)
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
To make the checkout process for you easier, faster, and more efficient, I encourage patients to keep a credit card on file. You will receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).