Cristi Sutton, APRNWomen’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Hello, I’m Cristi Sutton, and I am passionate about empowering women to take charge of their health and well-being. As a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, I am committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care to women of all ages. With a strong background in nursing and a deep understanding of women’s unique healthcare needs, I am here to guide and support you on your journey to optimal health.
My background includes eighteen years of experience as a labor and delivery nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. Over the years, I have dedicated myself to specializing in women’s health because I believe that every woman deserves personalized, evidenced-based care. I earned my Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and went on to obtain my Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with a focus on women’s health. Additionally, I have completed training in hormone optimization and training and certification as a Registered Nurse First Assistant in Surgery.
I am a firm believer in the power of education and communication. I am committed to ensuring that every woman I care for is informed about her healthcare options and feels empowered to make decisions that align with her values and goals. Your health is a partnership, and I am here to be your advocate and ally.
- Annual well-woman exams
- Family planning and birth control counseling
- Management of menstrual irregularities
- Sexual health education/helping adolescents adapt to menses
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy care and support
- Menopause Management
- Treatment of gynecological conditions
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Hormone optimization and wellness
- Sexual Health Education
- Assistance with Low Libido
- Weight loss assistance
- EmpowerRF/InMode in-office treatments to address common feminine health concerns such as: pelvic floor weakness, urinary incontinence, nocturia (nigh-time voiding), vaginal and vulvar laxity, decreased sexual sensation and pleasure (orgasm), atrophy, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, chronic vulvar itching, rash, acne, scars, pain, chronic urinary tract and/or vaginal infections, lichen sclerosis.
- And more…
Your health is your greatest asset, and I am dedicated to helping you protect and nurture it. Let’s embark on this journey toward better health together!